A deadly car accident leaves both Keung Yuk Sing and Laura Fong widowed. Seven years later, another accident has Yuk Sing encounter Laura. Laura rekindles her bond with her estranged sister Sherman with the help of Dr. Koo (Mark Ma), who has Asperger syndrome. Laura grieves the passing of her mother-in-law and is trying to taking care of her daughter and step-son Ka Bing (Zeno Koo), while Yuk Sing struggles to understand the needs of his teenage daughter (Chloe So). As Ka Bing and Chi Yau get closer, problems arise and the truth of the car accident gradually surfaces.
Language : Cantonese / Mandarin
Subtitles : Chinese
No of Disc: 5
Region Code : All / Worldwide
– 100% Brand New And Sealed unless otherwise stated.
– Locally pressed items are produced by govt certified licensed manufacturer with hologram sticker and b-cert(DVD).
– Imported items are new and sealed with limited quantity in hand.
Remarks : All orders are on first come first serve basis as we sell on multiple marketplaces locally as well as internationally, therefore, order may subject to cancellation (refund will be made) or waiting for replenishment when stock has become unavailable.
1. Item will be packed by quality bubblewrap to ensure maximum protection during delivery.
2. Your order will be processed and shipped within 2-3 working days (not including weekends or public holiday). We will contact you if it is delay due to certain situation.
3. Item will be shipped out from Malaysia.
4. As the seller, we are not be liable for any extra cost/ charge/ tax imposed by your custom upon arrival.
5. Item should reach your address within 2-4 weeks depending on country/region, subject to custom clearance and countries destination.
6. Kindly contact us should you fail to receive your item within 21 business days so that we could track and trace your item.